Our team worked with local jurisdictions to secure ODOT Safety Funds for seven (7) projects in 2020. TEC was glad to collaborate with these entities to improve safety.
The projects include the following:
- HAM CR 23 1.42, West Road Improvements – City of Harrison: Street lighting and a sidewalk on West Road and I-74 bridge widening. Grant award: $1,446,642
- HAM CR 457 1.52, Harrison Avenue Improvements – City of Harrison: Intersection and access management improvements on Harrison Avenue from New Haven to West Road. Grant award: $545,251
- WAR CR 38 1.15, Mason Morrow Millgrove Road – Warren County TID: Realignment of Mason Morrow Millgrove Road west of Columbia Road. Grant award: $1,942,689
- WAR SR 48 9.49 – Village of South Lebanon: Traffic signal rebuild at SR 48 and Corwin Nixon Blvd. Grant award: $494,889
- MIA-36-11.56 Safety Improvements – City of Piqua: Traffic signal upgrades, ADA upgrades and signal timing. Grant award: $141,988
- MOT-741-8.61, SR 741 & Dorothy Safety Improvements – City of Moraine: Traffic signal upgrades and pavement marking/signage changes. Grant award: $188,000
- MOT-SR 48-4.33, SR 48 & Alex Bell Road – City of Centerville: Traffic signal upgrade. Grant award: $425,000
Earlier this year, ODOT announced that certain safety projects would be funded at 100%.
Congratulations to the grant recipients on this success. We are always happy to help improve the safety of our local roadways!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.